ATEG Archives

June 2005

From:
Beth Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 17:24:21 -0400
Hey, am I behind in reading email or what?  :)  Yes, this information is exactly right.  SenDraw works a lot like Paint and other low-end graphics programs.  You can move or adjust things via a right-click menu.  It's clunky, but it works.  I wish another group of students would decide to make v.2 as a class project!  Also, I do teach grammar online and am happy to talk to anyone about that, if the info is still helpful.

Beth

Beth Rapp Young
http://pegasus.cc.ucf.edu/~byoung

University of Central Florida
From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years.

A long time ago, Beth Young sent out information about downloading
SenDraw, which I believe was created for her to use in her online
grammar course at University of Central Florida.   I downloaded it but
was unable to figure it out.  Now I see the website includes a
downloadable manual.  Beth may be a resource for you on teaching grammar
online.

Lately, Bruce Despain sent me a nice Reed-Kellogg diagram he said he
created in MSVisio.

  _____