ATEG Archives

July 2010

From:
Julie Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2010 16:34:37 -0600
Many thanks to all! I'm off to amazon.com for a look at these helpful guides.

Julie

>>> "Geoffrey Layton" <[log in to unmask]> 07/28/10 4:09 PM >>>

Dan - I figured that from your comments, but since it appeared that Julie might be new to the list, and perhaps to the issues, I didn't want her to come away from Hartwell without showing the other side. You might want to have a look at that poetry book - their chapter on grammar is quite interesting.

Geoff Layton