ATEG Archives

June 2004

From:
Helene Callahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 18:27:54 +0600
>The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.
>When distrust enters in at the foregate, love goes out at the postern
>Everyone stretches his legs according to the length of his coverlet

Good day Sir!
Looking for not expensive high-quality software? We might have just what you need.
Microsoft Office XP Professional ............... Only $45, You s'ave $450 bucks!
Microsoft Office 2003 Professional ............. Only $45, You sa've $275 bucks!
and lots more software...here http://yelp.warezhouse.biz