ATEG Archives

October 2008

From:
Gordon Hultberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2008 16:57:34 -0600
Dear ATEG voices:

I actually met a few of you two years ago at the NCTE convention at a
session that seemed to also be a sort of meeting of yours/ours. I
plan to attend this year as well and wonder if there are some
sessions I can plan on attending where we will be addressing the
concerns and strategies for meeting the needs of today's students.
Are any of you regulars presenting this year?

Gordon Hultberg
Salt Lake City
High School English