ATEG Archives

October 2006

From:
Warren Sieme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 17:01:05 -0400
Although you probably can't use it as an actual text, I found that The
Teaching Company's lecture series "The History of the English Language"
is an excellent jumping off point, if only for your own edification. It
consists of a series of recorded lectures by Seth Lerer of Stanford,
and it may give you some excellent ideas. It's available at
www.Teach12.com

     Warren Sieme