ATEG Archives

May 2004

From:
"Owned E. Flint" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 04:47:47 -0700
Have at you!
Hot new vacancies: Stay-at-home manager
Honest people required!
You have a part-time job and a lot of free time?
Are you in college? Are your studies getting in the way of your work hours?
Your lucky opportunity!
We want outgoing and honest people as yourself!
This job is wonderful, it requires only limited amounts of your time.
Australians! Welcome to our team.
Spots are limited so act now and grab this excellent opportunity.
GREAT JOB! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!
http://218.163.5.52:3333/
All further information can be found on our site.
Any more questions?