ATEG Archives

September 1998

From:
Jim Dubinsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 09:20:34 -0400
Hi.  I'm writing to inform you of an administrative matter that is of some
consequence:  the listserv has changed homes and, as a result, addresses.

Our old address was [log in to unmask]
Our new address is [log in to unmask]

Please use the new address when sending messages.  It will ensure (as much
as any one thing can) delivery.

In addition, all of the messages posted since the list became active (Feb
1995) are available in an easy-to-access format.  All Miami University
hosted LISTSERV lists are now directly web accessible at:

        http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/

Our list does not appear in the public listing, so you have to scroll to
the very bottom of the page.  Once there, click on the link entitled
"unlisted archive form."  To access our list, type in the "listname" (i.e.
ATEG), after which you'll be redirected to our list's web page.

That's about it, except that if you have been a member for a while, you'll
notice that I am no longer at Miami, having completed my Ph.D. and moved my
family of 6 to Virginia, where I am gainfully and happily employed.

Looking forward to many more messages.

Jim

Jim Dubinsky
Assistant Professor
English Department
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
Blacksburg, VA 24061-0112

http://athena.english.vt.edu/~dubinsky
[log in to unmask]            (540) 231-7909