ATEG Archives

December 1998

From:
"Albert E. Krahn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 22:15:02 -0600
David
Looks to me like someone would like to subscribe to the list and doesn't
know how.

If you run a mailing list, you get all sorts of junk.
Apparently, someone is interested in the list. Don't they have an address?
They should have.
Write them back at that address and ask them what they want. If they can't
figure out how to subscribe automatically, you should be kind enough to
subscribe them. That's the millstone of the list owner. As they say, "If
you can't stand the heat, . . . ."
akra
---------

At 05:56 PM 12/6/98 +0000, you wrote:
>To whom it concerns
>
>I received the following e-mail today ( Sunday December 6th 1998). Over
>the last few weeks I have received a few mails from people attempting to
>subscribe or unsubscribe to ATEG. I'm not sure if this is due to
>something I did or some e-mail I sent to the wrong address or some
>incorrect information on somebody's web site.
>
>If you have any ideas about how I can stop these e-mails arriving I'd
>appreciate it.
>
>Thanks in advance for your help.
>
>David Maguire
>
>Liudian wrote:
>
>>  SUBSCRIBE ATEG Liudian

Al Krahn ~ Milwaukee Area Technical College
Chair, Department of English
700 W. State St. ~  Milwaukee WI 53233
414/  w297-6519 ~ fax297-7990
http://online.milwaukee.tec.wi.us/eng-201