ATEG Archives

October 2001

From:
greer white <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 09:38:27 -0300
Dear Odile -

I have taught Waldorf High School as an English and Drama teacher for 18 years -
before that another 12 years in public high schools, teachers' college, and
community college. I'd be happy to answer whatever you want to know - but do I
quallify as an outsider? My two daughters went from kindergarten through secondary
school at Waldorf and I have known hundreds of kids who have gone through this
form of education or joined it at every stage up to and including Grade 12.

What exactly do you mean by "this kind of teaching" in your query? Steiner
certainly has plenty to say about the need for teaching grammar.

Anne Greer (mostly another lurker)
West Dublin
Nova Scotia