ATEG Archives

June 2000

From:
"Glauner, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 14:02:29 -0500
 Judy,

If you find that research on metalanguage and children, please send me a
Bib. on it.  I'd like to pursue it further.  Thanks.

I have no doubt that math and grammar are related in terms of brain
activity.  Maybe that is why many people in humanities can't fathom why we
think it is important.  Perhaps we're in the wrong division.

Jeff Glauner
Park University