ATEG Archives

June 2004

From:
Ben Varner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 09:21:19 -0600
Paul--

Are you the moderator of this list?  If so, all messages should first
be approved by you before going on to the list members.  Right now,
any message sent to this listserv address is published.

I am on several excellent listservs, and the moderators of those
lists see the messages first.  They delete all messages that do not
have a bearing on the topic of the listserv.

I'm afraid this listserv will lose subscribers if the porn
announcements, commercial announcements, and political announcements
continue unabated.

                  Ben Varner