ATEG Archives

December 2016

From:
Sharon B Saylors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2016 18:58:30 +0000
Don,

   On behalf of my fellow ATEG officers, Sean Ruday and Jeremy Hyler, I would love to invite you to present at the 28th annual ATEG Conference at the University of Central Michigan on August 11-12, 2017. This conference would be a wonderful place to celebrate Christensen’s lasting contributions to English teaching as we usher in best practices for the 21st century. Our theme is Grammar Instruction On Fleek  - Making Grammar Work in Today’s Classrooms.

  Now, one very popular practice is to use mentor texts for students to master the art of writing and awareness of sentence structure. Francis Christiansen did that 50 years ago!

The information for this year’s conference is on our website – ateg.weebly.com

We are already beginning to receive inquiries about presenting papers.

We will welcome all teachers from kindergarten to college and beyond!

       Sincerely,

       Sherry Saylors