ATEG Archives

May 2011

From:
Sharon Saylors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2011 18:43:07 -0400
Monique,
   I look forward to meeting you at the conference! I've never been to
Morgan State, though it is so close. Maybe this conference will be the
door to greater sharing between English teachers at both schools. Let me
know if you have any more questions, and I'll be glad to try to answer
them
                                      Sherry Saylors
>>> [log in to unmask] 05/10/11 4:01 PM >>>
Greetings!

Please disregard the previous email and typo submitted regarding the
upcoming
ATEG conference.  I successfully found all information on the website.
Thank
you kindly.

Sincerely,

Monique Leslie Akassi, PhD