ATEG Archives

July 2005

From:
Craig Hancock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 13:11:06 -0400
Bill,
 Those are fine suggestions, and I would echo them.  It continues to be
strange to me that the journal does not become more like a journal, that
when all across the country people are hungry to publish in refereed
journals, this one is continuously sparse. Maybe you're right;  maybe
we're not beating the bush.>Another concern is that it goes out to
members, a very small group in the scheme of things.  Perhaps some
thought should be given to extend a subscription base or publishing on
line.
    I value a number of articles in past issues very much and have used
them in presentations and referred to them in our talks, but I haven't
seen much of that from the membership.  Perhaps when an issue comes
out we should make it part of our conversation. At times I wonder if I
am one of the few people reading it.
   I think Tim has the energy to push things forward if we keep giving
support.

Craig

Hi, Tim: