ATEG Archives

March 2010

From:
Jan Kammert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2010 01:53:44 +0000
Hi Amy,
I tried to change my subscription information for this list, but I could only figure out how unsubscribe.  I don't want to do that!

Can you move me from

Thanks!
Jan

  ------------ Original message from Amy  Benjamin <[log in to unmask]>: ------------

Attention all listservers:First, let me thank our listserv administrator, James Dubinsky, for his
many years of service to this listserv.James has asked us to find another administrator, and if anyone would like
to take over that role, it would be much appreciated. Please contact me at [log in to unmask] if you'd like to do this job.
I'm told that it is not very much work. However, if we don't have another listserv administrator, I'm thinking
about conducting ATEG communications via a Ning. I'm looking into setting one
up, perhaps through NCTE. Other suggestions for communication would be welcome. Again, please use the
above e-mail address.Best to all participants and lurkers,Amy BenjaminATEG PresidentTo join or leave this LISTSERV list, please visit the list's web interface at: