ATEG Archives

October 2000

From:
Reinhold Schlieper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 14:02:48 -0400
Yes, of course.  And I can't really say that I'm displeased with using
your material.  What I do like immensely is that ample exercises are
there and that the explanations are terse and concise.  My students are
not avid readers.  And if you had delved more deeply into theory and
extensive qualifications, I think they would have disappeared.  BTW, the
two students most interested in the material are both computer-science
majors.  We've kicked around, for example, some LISP examples and have
explored some of the connections between sundry AI methods and the
grammatical topic.

==Reinhold