ATEG Archives

June 2000

From:
Ruth Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 15:52:33 -0500
I've also wondered why there have been so many unsubscribe messages.  While
it is aggravating to get so much "junk mail," I do enjoy reading everyone's
comments.  Maybe some of these good suggestions to alleviate the unwanted
mass mailings will be considered and used.  In the meantime, I'll continue
to glean my way through.

I'm not a teacher, I am a medical transcriptionist and am always trying to
gain a better understanding of the medium I use in my line of work.  Another
wonderful place of information I have found is www.grammarlady.com

Thanks to everyone who so unselfishly shares their knowledge of the English
language.  The listings here have helped me to better understand the
intricacies of English grammar.  Keep the information coming!  We never know
it all.

~R. Edwards