ATEG Archives

June 2004

From:
Craig Hancock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 14:23:56 -0400
I'm with John.  I thought Pam's apology was very cogent and gracious,
and I don't think the "political" (unrelated to grammar) issue is really
an issue for our members as much as is the SPAM problem.  If you can
screen out the seductive offering of nubile young girls, lottery and
dead family member inheritance scams, adds for penile enhancement and
erectile refunctioning, cheap software offers, and the like, please do
so, but I'd hate to see that happening if it means we can't talk in
something close to real time.  John says it well.

Craig