ATEG Archives

January 2004

From:
"Wollin, Edith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 18:38:08 -0800
I am interested in this, here in Seattle and at least a nominal host.  I read Christenson way back in my second time in graduate school and it is his work that got me interested in what I now know as rhetorical grammar, but at the time I simply saw as a way that I thought of to teach grammar that would really improve writing at the same time that it increased knowledge of syntax.
So I am looking forward to seeing you in Seattle. Why not do a session on this?
Edith Wollin