ATEG Archives

October 2006

From:
"Hadley, Tim" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 19:56:58 -0600
Dear ATEG colleagues,

The Fall issue of the ATEG Journal is almost ready to be mailed out to you. I sincerely apologize for its extreme lateness. I left our conference in July filled with enthusiasm about the upcoming journal issue, but moving from Texas to Missouri, selling our house in Texas, buying a house in Missouri, starting my new job at Missouri State, and countless other things intervened . . . you know the drill . . . .  As a result, it has taken much longer than I thought it would be to get this issue completed. I just wanted you all to know that the Fall issue WILL be coming your way soon.

If you want or need to contact me, please note my new email address: [log in to unmask] The old address ([log in to unmask]) still works, but I am trying to gradually switch everything over to my new address.

Thanks,

Tim

Tim Hadley
Assistant Professor of Professional Writing
Missouri State University
Springfield, MO 65897
Office 417.836.5332, fax 417.836.4226
Editor, ATEG Journal