ATEG Archives

July 2010

From:
"Spruiell, William C" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2010 11:18:33 -0400
I noticed yesterday that Mark Liberman on Language Log has been
discussing the article I was referring to (and it's a very good
discussion, as is characteristic for Liberman's stuff):

http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/nll/?p=2440

--- Bill Spruiell