ATEG Archives

January 2009

From:
Craig Hancock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:46:09 -0500
    Over the last week or so, it became clear to me that I am not the only
one who has been receiving emails from brad, many of them hostile,
LONG PAST THE TIME WHEN THEY WERE DECLARED UNWELCOME. A friend,
somewhat expert, tells me this about stalkers: "They can be friendly,
even charming. But since they feel they have a right to the
relationship, hostility sets in when you try to esatablish boundaries.
Above all, THEY DO NOT BELIEVE YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO BE LEFT ALONE."
   By this definition, Brad has been stalking a number of us and now seems
intent on doing the same thing with the list.
   It's not just "idiocy" we are dealing with (clearly part of it), but
something far more troubling than that.

Craig>

Over and over again. So very, very tiresome. How much longer is Brad