ATEG Archives

December 2009

From:
Ben Varner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 2009 05:44:30 -0700
Colleagues--

_Academic Exchange Quarterly_, a print journal which accepts submissions
by e-mail, is looking for editors to fill vacant positions.

Look at the main website and select any of the "keywords" listed in the
menu on the right:

http://rapidintellect.com/AEQweb/

If you see a feature that has no editor and you would be interested in
adopting it, read the following guidelines and then apply:

http://rapidintellect.com/AEQweb/subed.htm

Mention my name so that your application is expedited.

You may also propose a feature which might be of interest to our
readers.

If you have any questions regarding the responsibilities of being
a feature editor, feel free to send them to me.

Happy holidays!

Ben Varner
--
Chief Editor and Feature Editor