ATEG Archives

August 2009

From:
"STAHLKE, HERBERT F" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 2009 16:09:22 -0400
There's been some discussion of this on ADS-L.  There appears to be regional variation as to whether you/y'all is a sg./pl. pair or there are other factors involved, including, for example, politeness and genericness.  I suspect DARE would have details.

Herb