ATEG Archives

December 2009

From:
Edmond Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 2009 19:50:23 +0000
> One could have a standard use of the third example Herbert gave:

I had applied last year, but by December it became obvious my letter had not
got through, so I wrote again this year.

Edmond

Dr. Edmond Wright
3 Boathouse Court
Trafalgar Road
Cambridge
CB4 1DU
England

Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: http://people.pwf.cam.ac.uk/elw33/
Phone [00 44] (0)1223 350256

Assuming that this is a straight question of clarification, I'll try