B-ORGPRES Archives

January 2014

B-ORGPRES@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2014 11:30:12 -0500
Welcome Back B-org Presidents!

Welcome back! I am thrilled to have you back on campus and in the
building! I wish that Mother Nature was more of a sport but it looks like
the brutal temperatures are here to stay for a few more days!!

3 key piecies of info to share...First, Meet the Business Org Night is
Monday, Feb 10 from 5-8 in the Commons. Second, if you have a new
president this semester, please email me their name, email address and the
name of organization so that I can add them to listserv. Thank you so
much! Third, Farmer Week is April 7-11. The new FSB Dean, Matthew Myers
will deliver a brief welcome address to students during Farmer Week...stay
tuned for details.

Once again, I am so happy to have you back and pelase do not hesitate to
contact me for anything you may need. Stay warm!

Warm Regards,
Michelle Thomas