B-ORGPRES Archives

August 2015

B-ORGPRES@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 2015 12:04:02 -0400
Dear B-org presidents,

If you are able to simply forward this message to your alumni from your organizations, that would be fantastic!

Last year, #MoveInMiami CRUSHED its goal by 161 percent. Now, as we prepare to welcome the Class of 2019—the biggest and most academically accomplished class in Miami history—let’s set our sights on another record-setting day of giving!

We have 20 hours and 19 minutes to involve 2,019 donors and unlock a $100,000 matching gift challenge in support of current and future students.

Ready to join in the action? Be counted Make your gift TODAY, Aug. 20, at MoveInMiami.org—any amount to whatever matters most to you at Miami. It’s all about participation. Spread the word!

Use social media to get your friends involved! Share your Miami memories and tell how Miami has “moved” you by downloading and printing a sign here. Snap a selfie and post it online using the hashtag #MoveInMiami.
Thank you!

--Michelle