B-ORGPRES Archives

August 2014

B-ORGPRES@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2014 11:49:58 -0400
To All Business Org Presidents:

We have set the date of Tues Sept 23 at 8am in room 2043FSB for the
Breakfast w/Dean Myers. The room seats 24 guests. If your organization's
president is unable to attend, please feel free to send either ONE exec
member or your VP. I can accomodate ONE representative per organization.
I have the following orgs registered to attend:

Akpsi,ISACA, MBE, BSAC, PSE, Net Impact, Toastmasters, Delta Sigma Pi,
ISAO, Investment B, Miami Entrepreneurs, Finance, CABO, ISAC, Phi Chi
Theta, and MBA. 16 students orgs so far plus Dean Myers and me puts us at
18. I can take 6 more organizations so please conact me if you are
interested in attending. Thank you!

Warm Regards,
Michelle