B-ORGPRES Archives

September 2013

B-ORGPRES@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2013 14:31:12 -0400
Dear Business Org Presidents,

Just a reminder on an important meeting TODAY Monday at 5pm room 0019FSB
with Katie Wilson, Dir of the Armstrong Student Center. She will explain
the application process that student orgs will need to use to apply for
space in the new center. I am sure that she will also unveil the floor
plans and drawings of the new facility.

The deadline to apply for space in the new building is coming up in late
Sept or early October. I would love for all of our business student orgs
to have access to space in the new building! If you are unable to attend,
please ask another member of your organization to represent you. Thanks so
much. Take care!

Warm Regards,
Michelle Thomas