B-ORGPRES Archives

August 2015

B-ORGPRES@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 2015 17:49:01 -0400
Hello Everyone!

So thrilled to welcome everyone back to campus! I hope that you had a FANTASTIC summer and that you got some well deserved rest. I have missed you all very much...campus is just not the same without you! I'm super excited about this semester and about helping all of you achieve your goals for your organization.

A bit of housekeeping...I am working to remove those individuals from this listserv who are no longer a b-org president or have taken on a different role. If you have graduated, please let me know and I'll also remove you from the list.

Tomorrow is #MoveInMiami This is an initiative that encourages alumni, family and friends to give whatever they can to this campaign and it goes to the class of 2019. It launched last year for the first time and it was VERY successful! OUr goal for Farmer is to get 963 gifts...again of any size...no matter how small!

Feel free to use the following URL in any communication to friendsm alumni and organization members:

www.miamialum.org/fsb
PLEASE USE THIS IN ANY EMAILS, TWEETS AND POSTS YOU SEND ABOUT MOVE-IN-MIAMI.

Safe Travels to Oxford...see you guys soon!

Best,
Michelle