B-ORGPRES Archives

September 2014

B-ORGPRES@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2014 12:04:35 -0400
Dear B-Org Presidents,

Tomorrow at 8am is the Matt Myers Breakfast in room 2043. Because of the size of the room, I can only have 1 representative from each organization. Business Casual dress. If your organization is NOT on this list, then I did not receive an email from you stating you wanted to attend. Please contact me if your org would like a spot. Here's the confirmed guest list:

Net Impact- Kirsten Melling
MBE- Ryan McFarland
Toastmasters- Laura Brandmeier
PSE- John Leist