B-ORGPRES Archives

April 2016

B-ORGPRES@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2016 10:25:38 -0400
To All B-Org Presidents,

Here's a message from Jim Friedman about a speaker tonight! Please consider attending...would greatly appreciate you pushing this to others and your peers about this fabulous opportunity! Enjoy your day...

We are having Todd Henry… The Accidental Creative talk with students in FSB 0025.  He is an FSB Marketing Alumni and is a powerful speaker on Creativity in everyone’s life.  This will be at 5:30 on Tuesday.

To get you all pumped up, here is a podcast for a preview of his talk:  http://www.accidentalcreative.com/podcasts/ac/podcast-dont-let-good-rituals-become-destructive-ruts/

And a fun inside look at his book: http://www.toddhenry.com/theaccidentalcreative/

I hope you will share this with your students and encourage them to attend.

Thank you.

Jim

Jim Friedman, Ph.D.