B-ORGPRES Archives

February 2012

B-ORGPRES@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Brown, Nicole" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brown, Nicole
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2012 14:50:14 -0500
Hi all,

I hope you all enjoyed the first presidential forum. We covered a lot
and I just wanted to give you all a re-cap of what we discussed on
Monday:

   - Dates for Future Forums:
      - February 20th @ 8pm
      - March 26th @ 8pm
      - April 23rd @ 8pm

   - For those of you that don't already have it and would like to
send a message to all the presidents the Listserv Address is

   - Attached is an electronic copy of the Initiatives discussed we
will continue talking about those throughout the semester and Lindsay
and I are working on putting a Google doc or Niihka site together to
post our accomplishments towards these initiatives.

   - Responsibilities for Farmer Week Representatives:
      - 1-2 hours per week
      - 1-2 names per organization
      - Help with the planning and execution of Farmer Week events --
      Marketing, Speaker Series, Service and other Special events going on

   - Reminder -- February 13th, State of the Business School address --
   tentative date

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns.

Thank you,
Nicole Brown