B-ORGPRES Archives

November 2014

B-ORGPRES@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2014 13:29:59 -0500
Presidents,

The Dean's Suite is putting together a holiday "Thankful" Video and would LOVE to feature students. They will send this to FSB Donors, Alumni and friends! They want the tone to be totally informal, casual and authentic. Straight from the perspective of students. Just two seconds of a heartfelt message is all they need! They are filming TODAY and tomorrow. Details are below....PLEASE ask your members to stop by the EAST Commons TODAY until 3:00 and TOMORROW Wednesday, Nov 12 until 3!

We’re going to videotape for the “Thankful” video a little differently this year. Instead of setting appointments and formally videotaping interviews in our studio, we’re inviting all FSB faculty, staff and students to drop by the East Commons Tuesday and Wednesday (specifics are on the attached) to share their own messages of thanks. More informal….more “real”…..less time commitment… BUT… we do want to make sure that we hear the stories that define FSB, and that’s where we need your help. Please personally invite students and co-workers who you know have great stories or an experience to share…..that would make US extremely Thankful 

 Addie Rosenthal