B-ORGPRES Archives

March 2006

B-ORGPRES@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Katherine Schlarb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2006 15:49:30 -0500
Dear Presidents and Advisors
     Welcome back!  I hope you had a relaxing spring break.  This upcoming
Tuesday BSAC will be holding a networking event for you and members
of your exec.  We want to hold an informal function to have you get
acquanted with eachother before we hold the more formal Presidential
Forum at Marcum.

The event will be from 7-9 at the Smokin' Ox on Tuesday March 21st.  We
would love you have your come with some members of your exec so we can all
get to know eachother better.

Also please mark your calenders for April 10th.  We will be holding the
Presidential Forum on this day.  This will be for Presidents of the
business organizations only.  I will send out more info later on in the
week.

Please respond to me if you are planning to attend the Networking Event at
the Smokin' Ox this Tuesday.  We would love to have you there with some of
your exec!!

Sincerely
Katie Schlarb
Business Organizations Committee Chair