B-ORGPRES Archives

February 2015

B-ORGPRES@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2015 20:08:11 -0500
To B-Org Presidents,

Happy Sunday! Wanted to share a couple of changes with Meet the B-Org Night. I am going to provide some refreshments that evening on the big round table in the Commons. We will put the list of Orgs with their description on the table too.

By now you have been contacted by Kathryn Amato who has indicated that she will split orgs where some will be in the Commons and others (mainly business frats) will be in the lower level of FSB. This will allow for better traffic flowand students will be able to find their tables of interests more easily. Maps for students will also be provided and we will use a couple of directional signs directing students to lower level.

I think these few changes will allow everyone to enjoy the event and to have a successful recruitment! I appreciate all of the hard work that goes into this event. I want everyone to find bright and talented students for their organizations. Please feel free to reach out to me for ideas or suggestions. I look forward to seeing all of you very soon. Take care!

Best,
Michelle Thomas