B-ORGPRES Archives

February 2013

B-ORGPRES@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2013 10:28:19 -0500
Dear Presidents,

Just wanted to say thanks so much for attending the Presidential Forum
last night! Minutes from the meeting are attached for your review. Just a
few key takeaways from the meeting:

First- Please give me your ideas on the trash issue in the building. Any
thoughts concerning this are greatly appreciated. Dr. Maria Cronley
(Interim Associate Dean in her talk yesterday emphasized that things will
only improve if our student leaders get behind this cause. As the student
leaders in FSB, I believe that you can make a big difference on this
issue.

Second- Please feel free to provide ideas on interactive and fun things we
can do during Farmer Week! I liked many of the ideas that were discussed
last night, including some sort of Faculty Appreciation recognition. Feel
free to send your thoughts and ideas to me or any member of BSAC.

Third- please reach out to Samantha Kent regarding her idea on a 5K to
support Newtown, CT- Sandy Hook Elementary. She really needs help putting
this together. Anything you could do to support her. I think Samantha
could really use a committee for logistics and operations. She also needs
help with marketing the event. See minutes for her thoughts and ideas. Her
email is [log in to unmask]

Thanks so much for your continued leadership and support! I truly
appreciate the good work you do on behalf of your organizations. Have a
great night and rest of the week!

Michelle Thomas