BCTA Archives

December 2010

BCTA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Christine Matacic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Butler County Township Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 2010 12:50:58 -0500
All,

See below e-mail and put your thinking caps on and forward any suggestions
to me ASAP (buy
no later than January 3). I will organize all of them to be submitted as one
batch from the Butler County Township Association. If you have any
questions, please let me know.

Happy New Year!
Christine Matacic
(513) 779-2659