BCTA Archives

May 2010

BCTA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Christine Matacic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Butler County Township Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2010 21:24:47 -0400
Please see below and call/write NOW - this is your chance to help in the
preservation of townships.

Thank you in advance for your prompt attention and response to the House and
Senate for support of this bill as passed by the Senate.

There are talking points below that can help you craft a letter and e-mail
it to Representatives Tim Derickson ([log in to unmask]); Courtney
Combs ([log in to unmask]); and Bill Coley
([log in to unmask]); and thank Senator Gary Cates

Sincerely,
Christine Matacic