BCTA Archives

February 2009

BCTA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Patricia Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Butler County Township Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2009 11:42:49 -0500
JOSE:  YOU SAID IT EXACTLY RIGHT.  I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MANY TIMES THIS
IDEA HAS BEEN AROUND (oh, yes I can kinda: at least as long as I have
been :-) - 'cause tain't new!)  Township government is the "roots" of it
all - and it's best to keep that foundation secure!!!! AND DON'T YOU
FORGET IT!!  And the congregation said: AMEN!!

PATRICIA WILLIAMS
Fiscal Officer
West Chester Township
513-759-7220