BCTA Archives

November 2010

BCTA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Christine Matacic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Butler County Township Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2010 16:16:08 -0400
All,

Our list serve is set up that when you hit reply to an e-mail sent to the
BCTA list serve, everyone receives it.

If you want to reply to one person in particular, you have to create a new
e-mail and send it to them directly.

Have a good week,
Christine Matacic