BCTA Archives

March 2011

BCTA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Amy Schenck <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Butler County Township Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2011 21:52:14 +0000
Hello everyone,
I wanted to pass along this information to all of the Clerks/ Fiscal Officers in
Butler County. As we approach the end of the first quarter please be aware that
the 941 form on the UAN system prints with a 2010 form. This is a problem- you
will need to go to the IRS website and chose the 2011 941 form and type in your
information and print out your own form. I had this problem last year and sent
in a form with the wrong year and I ended up owing some penalties.
Hope this helps!
Have a great day!
Amy Schenck,
Madison Township