BCTA Archives

June 2009

BCTA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Christine Matacic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Butler County Township Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 2009 08:12:34 -0400
Nick,

I have heard from you and Larry Frimerman only on this subject. I was in
Denver last week with OKI at a transportation conference and will bring
myself up to speed on this issue and if no one has any objections, I would
like to proceed a little differently.

Instead of presenting in a public meeting, I would have no problem meeting
one on one with each of the commissioners on this issue. This way, I can
find out where each stands and see what all the facts of the issue are. If
it appears that we have a serious issue that cannot be resolved, then is
when I believe we should present a statement and get our point across.

Everyone, please weigh in on this before I proceed.

Sincerely,
Christine Matacic
(513) 779-2659
(513) 652-2659 - cell