BCTA Archives

September 2011

BCTA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ellen Yordy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Butler County Township Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2011 18:43:26 -0400
Hello Everyone,

Thursday, October 1, 2011 is fast approaching and would like to know whether you wish for me to make a reservation for you, you and your spouse, you and your significant other, etc at the BCTA Annual Banquet.  It will be held at the Elks Country Club beginning at 6:00 p.m.

The guest speaker is Heidi from the Ohio Township Assocation.  We have planned a nice social evening of commeraderie for you.  Cost is only $25 per person to attend.  This is the price as last year!

If you want to attend, please take the time today to write your personal check and send it to Judy Huffman, P.O. Box 31, Ross, Ohio 45061.  The sooner you do that the better count I will have for reservations.  If you misplaced the previous reservation form, I am attaching one for your convenience.

Thanking you in advance for your cooperation.  Hope to see you there.

Ellen Yordy
VP BCTA
Ross Township Trustee