BCTA Archives

August 2008

BCTA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Lang, George" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Butler County Township Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2008 11:04:51 -0400
I would strongly encourage every one not to use Township funds for this
event.  I do not believe that this is a proper use of tax dollars.  I
have contacted two business's and secured $3,000 in sponsorships, and I
would encourage everyone else to attempt to do the same.

George Lang