BCTA Archives

September 2021

BCTA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Roxanne Mantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Butler County Township Association-General Membership <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2021 14:16:21 +0000
Jeff - Amy is sending in the payment for you and your wife for the meeting, ALan and Wanda are attending as well
--
Best Regards,
Roxanne Mantz

---- Jeff Willoughby <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
This is my first year so I have a question.  I respond yes for myself but if spouses are allowed would like to include my wife.

Sent from my iPhone