BCTA Archives

December 2009

BCTA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Robert Olding <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Butler County Township Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2009 15:50:05 -0500
We work with various townships in providing broadband services using
microwave. We are currently working with Southwest Regional Water
district to gain access to their water towers. We are also working with
Butler county to gain access to the new 800mhz towers. We always thought
that Liberty township has complete broadband coverage. I would be
willing to meet with you to review your needs.

Thanks

Robert H. Olding
 Innovative Fiber Optic Solutions, LLC
President