BCTA Archives

September 2010

BCTA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Christine Matacic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Butler County Township Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 2010 08:25:33 -0400
All,

Please review the information below and see the attachments from Heidi
Fought of the Ohio Township Association . If you are so inclined, this would
be the time to raise your voices to the appropriate State and Federal
representatives.

SB 297 - It appears legislation will be introduced next year by Senator
Seitz. He has been working with the Ohio Township Association on this for a
while. Senator Seitz began his public service as a Green Township Trustee in
Hamilton County.

Federal Health Care Issue Affecting Townships Section 9006 - this can be an
administrative nightmare.

Local Government Funds and Consolidation - Reform of local governments is
being discussed at the State level as one way to patch up the pending
budgetary woes.

As you can see, we are going to have a busy year ahead of us. Being
proactive with these and other issues can only help us all.

Sincerely,
Christine Matacic
(513) 779-2659
(513) 652-2659 - cell