BCTA Archives

December 2009

BCTA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Christine Matacic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Butler County Township Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 2009 18:16:00 -0500
PLEASE REPLY TO THE PERSON REQUESTING THE INFORMATION BELOW.

DO NOT HIT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL UNLESS YOU WANT TO INFORM EVERYONE ON THE
LIST SERVE OF YOUR REPLY. YOU WILL ALSO HAVE TO ADD THE E-MAIL OF THE
INDIVIDUAL REQUESTING THE INFORMATION.

Happy Hanukah, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Christine Matacic