BCTA Archives

June 2009

BCTA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Butler County Township Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 2009 21:46:23 -0400
Don Dixon called me tonight and he said it was his understanding that the 1/4% sales tax was to be used to fund the maintenance of the 800 radio system.  As far as he knows this was not changed and he feels the Commissioners should abide by what they promised.  He will check with Chuck and Greg to see what happened.  Christine just might want to talk to the other two and we can make a decision on how to proceed based on the outcome of those talks.

Thanks,
Nick

--
Nick Schwab